Posted on 18. May, 2009 by Vahe in Lifestyle, Offbeat
78 funny photography rules and useful advices created by latvian photographer Ivars Gravlejs
ALARMA! Don’t take it serious, please.
Tags: for idiots, idiots, photo, photography rules, photograpy
when posting says: ‘wrong’ composition there – For me it would be a great idea for my next work of art photographs.
7. 50/50 when it’s wrong left, right right, and vice versa
8. what do you think, will a photoidiot, to whom the page title is addressed, guess how to take a picture on the right?
13. is totally incorrect: in good wheather too high contrast between sky and earth will spoil a photograph more that sunny shines on objects improve it.
15. is excellent:)))). especially on SLR
16. I would say both variants are poor
30. well, 50/50
38. the idea is correct but the wrong variant looks really better:)
49. I wonder how can you do that as a PHOTOGRAPHER
53. example variants are correct but the general idea is 50/50. An amateur will probably get black dress as one solid blackout if it is on the white background.
59. I wonder how you can obtain the wrong variant:). It’s a rock, not a glass window.
-Phyl Toukach, photographer
this is funny
its easier to take the right ones
Some of these are shit.
Nice man! I´d never noticed my Photography was that wrong. You opened my eyes!
Seriously I love this…. I was looking for new tips and I found a couple plus some good laughs…. Some of the examples of the bad ones look like ones I used to take Peace!
Perfecto! …para cuando NO tienes creatividad y prefieres lo “seguro”.
© 2008 The Gawno Magazine. All Rigths Reserved.
Powered by Wordpress. Hosted by Armenia travel